100% full

I worked for Neyewear.com doing SEO for keywords: prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses.We were never paid!

Lots of excuses but no money. They asked us to keep working on their project while they worked something with Paypal. So, I trusted Mr. Victor Doan from HongKong to pay as promised.

You can also see reviews of Neyewear.com on blackhatworld.com. His nickname on Blackhatworld.com is VicThink.

I think his designer prescription glasses and designer sunglasses at Neyewear.com are fake.

The owner of Neyewear.com claims it is a large company, but in reality I believe it is only one person.Beware of of the person or you may get scammed like me.

Had an Experience with Neyewear Eyeglasses?

Comments

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #746469

I am the neyewear.com owner.I even didn't hire him.

He said he did the job, but i even didn't say to him that i am hiring him...Why should i pay someone that i didn't hire?

Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Hakim Optical - Disaster Hakim Optical "Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables its such a mess. You..." Read more Stanton Optical - Delivery Service Review Stanton Optical "I went to Stanton Optical on Lydians Blvd in Albuquerque, NM. I was told the glasses would be available in an hour. They weren't. Since I live 2 hours away,..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more