Hong Kong, Hong Kong
100% full

I worked for Neyewear.com doing SEO for keywords: prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses.We were never paid!

Lots of excuses but no money. They asked us to keep working on their project while they worked something with Paypal. So, I trusted Mr. Victor Doan from HongKong to pay as promised.

You can also see reviews of Neyewear.com on blackhatworld.com. His nickname on Blackhatworld.com is VicThink.

I think his designer prescription glasses and designer sunglasses at Neyewear.com are fake.

The owner of Neyewear.com claims it is a large company, but in reality I believe it is only one person.Beware of of the person or you may get scammed like me.

Had an Experience with Neyewear Eyeglasses?

Comments

vik
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #746469

I am the neyewear.com owner.I even didn't hire him.

He said he did the job, but i even didn't say to him that i am hiring him...Why should i pay someone that i didn't hire?

Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more GlassesUSA totally garbage for Customer Service GlassesUSA " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..." Read more Zenni Optical Sunglasses Review Zenni Optical "Ordered prescription sunglasses. Plastic frame lasted less than 6 months before it broke. Ordered 2 more of same frame since lenses were new. Received frames and determined lenses were cut..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more